Why I fell Out of Love with Photography (And What I Did To Get My Passion Back)
Image above: I chose one of my favourite images from my time at LCF to start off this article. Elisa is my muse and model to this day, but the bad grades I received for images that I personally loved really damaged my desire to experiment artistically with my photography. This is one of the many ways that higher education can stifle, rather than encourage, the creative impulse.
- I didn’t like where I lived, and Getting Around Was Hard
- I was being graded on my images
- I was uninspired and borderline agoraphobic
- I started shooting on film and on disposable cameras
- I took a break from organised photoshoots
- I re-examined what I wanted to do with my life
You can follow me on Facebook here, and check out more of my photography here.
I also run an FREE online HQ photography resource for bloggers, which you can find here.
As always, thanks for reading and leave any comments you have below!